My Decision

Through much thought I have decided to create a magazine as my AICE project. I've made this decision based on the fact that I think it would work best for my schedule, so I can give as much attention as possible to it. My group an I are going to create a food magazine. I work in a food truck on the weekends where I have to cook, chop, and serve food. This gives me a little insight to what goes on in the food business world. This also gives me access to my bosses who have 30+ years of experience in the food industry. The two other girls in my group, Taylor and Lacey, both have hobbies in photography and are able to share their expertise with me. Taylor has also worked within the food industry, which gives us some information where we can compare food industry experiences. I believe between the three of us we can create very informational and entertaining issues of our magazine.

Comments