Project Selection - Film
Film production has so many moving parts that go into it, such as writing, casting, production, and editing. One of the aspects that we have learned about the film production process in class that interested me is the casting process. I loved listening to the casting directors, in the documentary about Ferris Bueller's Day Off, about the process they went thorough while choosing the actor/actress to play certain characters. I also loved watching the creative process of John Hughes while filming the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off. He kept thinking of ideas to add or delete in the movie right on set. One skill that I posses that would make the film project a good fit for me is that over the years I have learned that I'm am able to write a pretty creative script when I'm really into a topic. I am also pretty good at working a camera and filming. Some thing that might make this a challenge for me is that I don't have a lot of time to go out and film due to the fact that i have practice everyday. So I would defiantly have to manage my time really well while doing this project.
Comments
Post a Comment