3rd Quarter Submission


Cover:
I decided to change the title font to match my group. We decided on Script my Bold for the word savory because we wanted it to stand out and look “savory”. We then decided to use Impact as the font for the word Sarasota. I also got rid of the blue bubble I had before because it didn’t look modern and conventional.
Contents:
I moved the pictures to one side of the page and the article titles to the other side. This makes it look more symmetrical. I also changed the font of the word contents to Script my Bold to tie in this page with my title page.
Article:
I changed the first page of my article to have one defining picture. I also made the columns of my article more symmetrical and straight. This helps make the article look conventional and professional. I then added page numbers with the title and page number in the bottom right hand corner.


Comments
Post a Comment