CCR Question #2 Draft
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
What I learned most in my audience engagement research was that social media is a big part of marketing for magazines. This is because social media is easily shared by its users and there are so many platforms that businesses are able to catch more audience members. My marketing plan is to mostly use social media to get through to my audience members and to gain more. We want yo get as many readers as possible. For distribution I have learned that online distribution is the new mostly used way of getting our magazines to readers. So, I will be using online as well as printed distribution. My target audience is women between the ages fo 30-50 years old. This is because it is mostly women who are doing the cooking and buying magazines about it. Many of these women like to buy them at grocery stores, that is why I will also have printed media.
What I learned most in my audience engagement research was that social media is a big part of marketing for magazines. This is because social media is easily shared by its users and there are so many platforms that businesses are able to catch more audience members. My marketing plan is to mostly use social media to get through to my audience members and to gain more. We want yo get as many readers as possible. For distribution I have learned that online distribution is the new mostly used way of getting our magazines to readers. So, I will be using online as well as printed distribution. My target audience is women between the ages fo 30-50 years old. This is because it is mostly women who are doing the cooking and buying magazines about it. Many of these women like to buy them at grocery stores, that is why I will also have printed media.
Comments
Post a Comment